Visit in a full day the best of the French Riviera
From the stunning coastal areas of the Mediterranean to the charming perched villages in the further inland, discover one of the most beautiful regions in France with this french riviera private tour
Highlights of the French Riviera private Tour
- Start visiting Monaco its cathedral, the Casino, and the Monte Carlos neighborhood
- Stop at Eze and enjoy the panoramic view
- Enjoy the strolling along the Promenade des Anglais in Nice
- Discover Saint Paul de Vence the loved city by Matisse and Picasso
- Visit the Maeght Foundation and its biggest 20th century art collection in Europe
- Visit Antibes and Cannes
Full Description of the French Riviera Private Tour
This French Riviera private tour will allow you to experience a full-day tour of its highlights: from the chic and stunning coastal areas to the charming perched villages in the further inland. Your knowledgeable english speaking driver will pick you up in a luxury Mercedes to take you to your first destination: Monaco. Here you will visit its famous harbor as well as Notre-Dame-Immaculée Cathedral, the Prince’s Palace and the changing of the guards,the Monte Carlo neighborhood and other stunning buildings of the city.
You will then head a bit inland to visit the charming medieval village of Eze perched above the coast with a stunning panoramic view and exotic gardens. Take some time to visit the Fragonard and Galimard perfume factories (extra fee). Continue the French Riviera private tour to Nice and stroll around the Promenade des Anglais as well as its flower market and fancy shops.
Next discover Saint Paul de Vence, a village loved by many artists such as Chagall, Matisse and Picasso. Visit the Rosary Chapel entirely decorated by Henri Matisse and for the art lovers, don't miss the Maeght Foundation with the biggest 20th century art collections in Europe. For lunch stop by the arty Colombe d'Or, an auberge where Picasso, Matisse, Braque, Calder and many other artists would stay there rent-free in exchange for paintings. The Roux family still maintains this amazing place for you to dine while admiring 1920's art pieces.
The next stop in your itinerary is Antibes, with the ramparts along the sea and the long arched protective wall along the port. Antibes has two distinctive parts to visit, 'Juan-les-Pins', known for the annual Jazz festival and 'Cap d'Antibes', a quieter place with small beaches. Lastly, your 'French Riviera private tour' will come to and end visiting Cannes, one of the most glamorous places of the area with its world-famous Boulevard de la Croisette and its old port and its grand wealth. Also visit a historical site of the city at the Suquet, the oldest neighborhood in Cannes and the Forville Market, a covered market with seasonal produce and the best Provencal flavours!
About this activity
☟Pick up and drop off conditions
- Meet at your place of stay in the French Riviera, drop off back at your place of stay
🎟️ Tickets not included
- Tickets can be included on request
👍 Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
♥ Private Tour
- This tour will be managed in a private car adapted to the size of your group
🕝 Duration 8 hours
- Your pick up time will be adapted to your request and availability of the ticket